Notices

Users can submit their own advertisement for free, by registering for a Standard Account. Click here to sign up

Community Notices

Community Notices

Inner West Relay For Life - Volunteer Opportunities!

Wednesday 30th October 2013, 5:47PM

Do you want to get involved in one of our biggest fundraising events?

The Inner West Relay for Life Committee is calling for event weekend volunteer support. The volunteer organising committee works year round to make this event happen and we need some extra hands for the weekend of the event.

This is the perfect chance to donate a few hours of your time to the community and help us in the fight against cancer!

If you're looking for some event experience, want to get involved in Cancer Councilís work or gain an insight into what Relay For Life is all about, volunteer with us! EVERYONE is invited to come along.

Event Details
Date: 9th & 10th November 2013
Address: King George Park, Rozelle

How it Works
There are opportunities for all shapes, sizes and capabilities including working at the registration tent, helping with various activities, selling merchandise, general event set up and pack down.

How do I get involved?
It's easy, all you have to do is let me know by emailing me at oliviag@nswcc.org.au and we'll come back to you with the roles and shifts we have available. Volunteers will be needed between Thursday and Monday for 2-4 hour shifts that suit you.

Want to know more about the event?
Head to our website http://relay.cancercouncil.com.au/2013/inner_west_2013